Friday, November 07, 2008

Can't think of a title so I'll just say OBAMA!

We're in Lafayette LA and I'm sore. More sore than I've been in awhile. This show is finally starting to take it's toll on me. I feel like I'm doing better in terms of having mastered the choreography and also in terms of stamina. It's more that my 37 year old body is breaking down. Very frustrating. I'll stick with this as long as I can,but there's a very real possibility I'll crap out before the tour ends. Thinking about trying to move into the management end of things if I stay with this company.

San Antonio next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever consider Stage Managing?
You have great attention to detail; you want things run on schedule and correctly; you understand the actors' needs....but are now starting to see Managements side. Might be a tought.
Bob

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home