Part Three...
Tomorrow I return to the road,this time as Bert in Sesame Street Live:When Elmo Grows Up. The show used to be called When I Grow Up,but the company found that by putting Elmo's name in the title,regardless of how big a part Elmo has,ticket sales go up. So all of VEE's Sesame Street shows now feature Elmo in the title. The Sesame shows are much more dancey than My Little Pony,so I'm preparing to have my butt thoroughly kicked. Jamie was in this show last year,and Arlee was in it for about 6 weeks as well,and both of them have warned me about how intense this show is. Keep in mind that these are two of the fiercest dancer girls ever. If it killed them,it will totally annihilate me.
I will be in Southaven MS for the next 3 weeks through opening. Much more convenient than the start of My Little Pony,where we rehearsed in Minnesota,did our tech in Iowa,and opened in Pennsylvania.
I will be in Southaven MS for the next 3 weeks through opening. Much more convenient than the start of My Little Pony,where we rehearsed in Minnesota,did our tech in Iowa,and opened in Pennsylvania.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home