Finally out of Florida. For now.
We're in Charlotte NC and it's my birthday. Lots of well-wishers via email and Facebook,but otherwise a very quiet day. Except for a 2 hour rehearsal to relearn the arena version of the show,I've spent most of the day in my room. It's in the 70's here,but after 2 months of 90+ and humid,it finally feels fall-like.
It's been kind of a boring tour so far. Outside of work,that is. The show keeps me hopping,but once it's done all I want to do is rest. I'm amazed at these kids I'm on tour with who can do 3 shows in a row and then go clubbing all night and do it all over again the next day. After ONE show I'm done! This is a nice group of people who were very helpful in getting me to learn this show,but all anyone wants to do is go clubbing. I'm friendly with everyone,but can't really say that any of them are friends. Not yet anyway.
Next week,New Orleans!
It's been kind of a boring tour so far. Outside of work,that is. The show keeps me hopping,but once it's done all I want to do is rest. I'm amazed at these kids I'm on tour with who can do 3 shows in a row and then go clubbing all night and do it all over again the next day. After ONE show I'm done! This is a nice group of people who were very helpful in getting me to learn this show,but all anyone wants to do is go clubbing. I'm friendly with everyone,but can't really say that any of them are friends. Not yet anyway.
Next week,New Orleans!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home