Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...and all through the night...

It is Christmas Eve as I write this. We finished up our last week in Bangor and Durham. We had 3 shows cancelled in Durham because of the snow,so I got home Saturday instead of Sunday. It was not only the last shows for Tiffany and Liz,as I mentioned last time,but also for Chris Mick who plays the Count. He decided to move on as well,mainly to spend more time with his boyfriend who's on another tour. Sad to see him go. He and I roomed together for a bit this year and he's a good guy. So they're moving the OTHER Chris,who plays Cookie Monster,over to Count and bringing in a new Cookie Monster. This in addition to Laura moving to Roxy Marie,a new Abbycaddabby,and Caitlin returning as Elmo. And all this will be happening our 1st show back. Eeeeek.

9 days at home. Basically that just means LOTS of Rock Band 2!

So Merry Christmas to all! The tour and the blog will resume next week(and next year)in Hershey PA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home