"There's the flasher who lives next door..."
Hello there! My,it HAS been awhile,hasn't it? Sorry! Okay,where was I? Ah,yes. Indianapolis. After that we spent a week in Norfolk VA where nothing exciting happened. Then we went to Johnstown PA for the 1st half of a split week and just arrived today in Baltimore for the 2nd half. I haven't been to Baltimore in several years but I enjoy it thoroughly. As a huge fan of the old TV series "Homicide",Baltimore will always be a cool town. If you've never seen "Homicide",you need to go to www.amazon.com RIGHT NOW and buy the DVD. Best-Cop-Show-EVER! I wandered over to Fells Point where it was filmed and walked around for awhile and then went to the Orioles game with Abby & Jamie.
More company changes - this is David's last city. He recently inherited a dance studio and is leaving the tour to go run it. Since he lives here it made sense for him to leave here. So starting Sunday we will have a new Spike the Dragon. Well,not really new. Liz,our 2nd Asst. Wardrobe,will be taking over the role,and we now have a new 2nd Asst. Wardrobe,Kate. And in 2 weeks,I will be leaving. No word yet on my replacement. But the blog will continue whilst I am in Maine and beyond. I will be returning to Ponyville for the 2nd leg of the tour in September. It will be almost a completely new cast,as our current group will be divided up amongst the various Sesame Street tours. From the cast it'll be just myself,Corinne and Tim returning,and a few crew members. But next year I will be the swing,which means I have to learn 4 other ponies,but it's also a significant pay raise.
Next week,a South Carolina split week. Florence and Greenville.
More company changes - this is David's last city. He recently inherited a dance studio and is leaving the tour to go run it. Since he lives here it made sense for him to leave here. So starting Sunday we will have a new Spike the Dragon. Well,not really new. Liz,our 2nd Asst. Wardrobe,will be taking over the role,and we now have a new 2nd Asst. Wardrobe,Kate. And in 2 weeks,I will be leaving. No word yet on my replacement. But the blog will continue whilst I am in Maine and beyond. I will be returning to Ponyville for the 2nd leg of the tour in September. It will be almost a completely new cast,as our current group will be divided up amongst the various Sesame Street tours. From the cast it'll be just myself,Corinne and Tim returning,and a few crew members. But next year I will be the swing,which means I have to learn 4 other ponies,but it's also a significant pay raise.
Next week,a South Carolina split week. Florence and Greenville.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home