Sunday, January 28, 2007

Walkin' with my feet 10 feet off of Beale...


Here's me and Jamie on the front steps of Graceland.

Yes,we are quite obviously in Memphis Tennessee. This is one of my favorite towns in the country. I was sick for a few days,but not enough to dampen my enthusiasm for the second best place after New Orleans for culinary and musical delights. BBQ and The Blues is what it's all about here,and I've had plenty of both. I also got to catch up with my friend Corey who is one of the 2 people I actually liked from the Wizard of Oz tour I did last spring. And then of course there's Graceland. A prime example of what happens when you give a redneck money. :) But if you're a fan of rock'n'roll and Elvis in general,it's still a must-see place.

We start our 2 month west coast swing next week with El Paso TX. More show pics to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home