Friday, September 29, 2006

Greetings From Ponyville!!!

Howdy!
Welcome to the first edition of my lame attempt to entertain and enlighten you all with the wacky behind-the-scenes goings on of the first national tour of My Little Pony Live! This first one's gonna be short simply because nothing's happened yet. I've arrived in Minneapolis after an annoying day of travel involving cancelled flights,delayed flights and lost luggage. But I'm here and my luggage is here,albeit 6 hours after me. Rehearsals begin tomorrow and I will try to keep posting as much as I can. Check out mylittleponylive.net for tour dates. It's not a complete listing but it will be updated as the tour goes on. If I'm coming to your area,let me know!

Sorry my first posting was so dull,but once things start happening I'll have more to say.
See ya next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Winsor said...

I, for one, am excited and intrigued by your equine journal. I look forward to photos and descriptions of scents from within horsey costumes.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see if it works! Enjoying your escapades. Rocky doing well here.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home